(keitai-l) Opera, Opera

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 06/08/04
one of our legacy dreams is to access the whole 'net from handheld
wireless devices, and the things appear to go that way.

what do you think of the Opera's "small screen rendering" or
the ACCESS' "smart-fit rendering"?  and what will be the impact?

IMHO, it will more drag the Internet content developers into
wireless because at least you cannot assume the XGA display, and
we will need hierarchical design and coding for all contents.

some screen shots of the ACCESS BREW browser:
http://www.itmedia.co.jp/mobile/articles/0406/08/news038.html