(keitai-l) Re: Opera, Opera

From: <bvolk_at_bonusmobile.com>
Date: 06/10/04
I have to say that the Internet Explorer browser on the Microsoft Smart
Phone is pretty incredible at running web content on a mobile phone.

Even the ZipProof.com "Image Markup" demo works on it (I'm the founder
of that company, BTW).

Sony/Erricson P800/900 does a pretty good job ... but that phone is the
size of a PDA.

Bill

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]