(keitai-l) Re: > OPERA QUESTION and ONE OTHER QUESTION

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 06/18/04
If Opera on your (very cool) P900 does not already support Japanese
text display via the character encoding setting, I suspect the
installation did not include the Japanese font. For Nokia mobiles,
Opera gives you a choice of language installations but I see only one
option for Sony Ericsson.

Have you tried Netfront 3.1?

Kyle

--