(keitai-l) AW: SH505i White Screen

From: Sandra Baron <baron_at_mobileworlds.com>
Date: 06/25/04
Hi Curt,
I don't know exactly what could have happened with your Sharp but I
would like to give a general explanation. I've been working with handset
for more than five years now and there a certain phenomenoms that happen
frequently but can not be explained technically. What I experienced is
not to leave the handset on the charger the whole night long since there
are handsets that "kind of behave strange" once they are on the charger
too long and sort of get "overloaded". Like I had a handset that after
being fully charged started to somehow uncharge itself if I would leave
it on the charger overnight. Another thing is, always put the charger in
the power outlet first before plugging it in the handset, since some
handsets can not cope with the full power at once.

Anyway, I hope that I could have helped you a little bit.

Greetings
Sandra