(keitai-l) Re: SUICA, Felica and Edy

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/26/04
Thank you for your advice.

I trust you have given the same advice to Lawrence Cosh-Ishii
and Daniel Scuka when when mention or include links
to WirelessWatch and for Mobile Intelligence Tour (MIT)...
and many others who directly or indirectly mention products
or services for sale.

I would like to include a short request for understanding
here: there is a very strong need for high-quality professional
and up-to-date reports such as WirelessWatch-Japan or our
Eurotechnology-Japan-Reports. The proof for this very strong
need is WirelessWatch-Japan's subscriptions and Eurotechnology's
report sales.

Without these sales there would be no WirelessWatch and no
Eurotechnology reports of FAQ's.

I hope you understand that such work will not exist if it's free.

The whole mobile industry is business/money driven - I can assure you,
if anybody from DoCoMo or KDDI/AU or Vodafone or Nokia etc would
make contributions to this list - and they don't - then it would
be to promote their commercial services.

Gerhard

Mika Tuupola wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Gerhard Fasol wrote:
>

>>This is already in testing, and you'll find images of these i-Applis
>>in our reports:
>>http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/suica/
>>http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/walletphone/
>

> 	...if you pay 475USD. Atleast mention how much you charge
> 	about the information instead of just sending a link.
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html