(keitai-l) Re: SUICA, Felica and Edy

From: Jan Michael Hess <jan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 06/27/04
Dear Gerhard,

as I am also addressed, here my feedback ...

> include links to WirelessWatch and for Mobile Intelligence Tour (MIT)...

I personally try to share as much information for free among
the keitai-l member list. That's why my article on our last MIT
is for free on mobiliser.org.

I assume that members know that WWJ or MIT or Reports in general
are for pay.

Therefore, I don't finish all my comments with links to our for-pay
products as I don't want to get on the nerves of my fellow keitai-lovers.
The result simply is that people stop reading your comments which is
probably not your goal.

If I advertise for MIT on keitai-l or if I invite to a networking
event in Tokyo I do it once and I ask Mika before if it is ok.

So it is a question of style and not of black-and-white.

With all due respect,

Jan.