(keitai-l) Re: keitai no swim

From: James John McGuire <jamesmc9999_at_dada-dada-da.com>
Date: 07/01/04
As a follow-up to my own question.  I guess for newer phones, the battery
and the battery inset will have some 'dots', that have a checkerboard
coloring.  It seems that if one of the dots becomes a solid color (alas, as
in my case) it is indeed toast.  This info is from a Japanese co-worker, so
some things may be lost in translation.

Living and learning the hard way...

James