(keitai-l) Re: how to preverify from command line

From: Shawn <javajunkie_at_koyuru.com>
Date: 08/03/04
> I am new to i-appli application development. I am using a Doja  emulator for
> developing an i-appli application.
> I am unable to preverify the classes from command line .

Hello,

To automate things a bit I use:
http://antenna.sourceforge.net/

and then set preverify=true in my build file.

I am not sure if there is an ant set of task targeted specifically towards Doja or not. I just ended up modifying the source of antenna to do as I wish and like doing it that way so with one command:

ant -f name_of_midlet

I can do all the building, preverifying, packaging, archiving, and deploying, that is necessary, pick up my mobile and get the app.

Sheepishly I must say the details of preverifying I have forgot...
--
Shawn

Karma is immutable, so act accordingly!