(keitai-l) Re: how to preverify from command line

From: D. Dimitrov <dimiter_at_blue-edge.bg>
Date: 08/03/04
Shawn wrote:

> I am not sure if there is an ant set of task targeted specifically
> towards Doja or not. I just ended up modifying the source of antenna
> to do as I wish and like doing it that way so with one command:

The preverification step is the same for MIDP and for DoJa since both
are profiles, building on top of the CLDC configuratiom (and the
preverifier is part of CLDC.) The preverifier just checks if all
bytecode instructions are present in the CLDC instruction set and adds
some additional attributes to the classes.

The only thing that's not included in the Antenna package is modifying
the JAD, so for our projects I ended up making my own jad task which is
trivial.

-- dimiter