(keitai-l) Re: error while downloading from a site

From: Tanya Breshears <tanyab_at_atr.jp>
Date: 08/05/04
Thanks a lot to the people who responded.  I did eventually find out what
the error was (of course it was a stupid one...)  If it helps anyone, the
problem was that the source url I had set on the emulator was actually
slightly different from the one that the .jar file was really being
downloaded from.  So when I ran the program, when it went to download the
images the url was off and it couldn't connect.  Simple but hard to find,
like all great bugs.  That info on AppTrace is good to know... I ended up
using g.drawString everywhere instead of println to debug.  Thanks!

Tanya