(keitai-l) i-Mode push Technology

From: Dimitris Tzanerakis <grand_illuminatus_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 08/05/04
First and foremost I'd like to thank everybody who
responded to my mail. I'd like to explain what I'm
trying to do. My company already has a wap "push"
scheme, where a user will send an SMS to a 4-digit
number (say s/he wants to get a new wallpaper or
ringtone), the company server then sends a reply with
a link, which the user then uses to get what he wants.
Is this thing feasible via SMS in i-Mode? And I'm only
asking because I've read articles that refer to
i-Mode's SMS, only that it is not used as much as
e-mail in Japan. BTW, we are based in Europe (Greece).
Again, any help and pointers will be much appreciated.

Tzanerman