(keitai-l) Re: Connect imode phone to pc/server

From: Wong Jeat Shyan (JS Wong) <jswong_at_talariax.com>
Date: 08/05/04
Hi!  Thanks. Noted.  We can use a keitai and a PC and thought an industrial
device is more robust (via RS232 or USB).  Yes, we are looking at similar
connection as what you mentioned but the application is different.

We have some ideas for machine-to-machine, like telemetry.  SMS/Email will
provide a push and short message/data, reducing cost.

We are planning to use on Linux with AT commands. Does keitai use standard
AT command?

js