(keitai-l) Re: Connect imode phone to pc/server

From: Wong Jeat Shyan (JS Wong) <jswong_at_talariax.com>
Date: 08/06/04
Gerhard

Hi! thanks for your points. noted that connecting a keitai and send email is
easier.  As I am from outside Japan, when an email reach the user, is it
being pushed as an alert message (as like SMS) or user need to retrieve from
POP account?

Any experience in connecting the datacard (PHS, doPa, etc) to a Linux
system?

Thanks