(keitai-l) Re: qr-code enabled phones in Japan

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 08/09/04
I don't have statistics on percentages but here are QR code support in
mobiles by operator as of around June 2004:

DoCoMo:

F505i
SH505i
SH252i
All 505iS mobiles
All FOMA 900i mobiles
All 506i mobiles

Vodafone:

J-SH09
J-SH52
J-SH010
J-N51
J-SH53
V401SH
V602SH
V602N
V301SH
V801SH
V401D
V602SH

AU:

A1402S
A5502K
A5505SA
A5406CA
A5506T

You can expect any new mobile released by either DoCoMo, Vodafone or AU
to include support for QR code (except the camera-less Premini).

Cheers

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com