(keitai-l) Re: Recharging DoCoMo felicia chips.

From: Nobuyuki Paul Aoki <aoki_at_imahima.com>
Date: 08/10/04
Curt Sampson wrote:

>On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Jonathan Dean wrote:
>

>>Is anyone aware if the new Docomo Felica chips will be rechargeable over
>>the air? Or will they have to be brought to a booth and recharged like
>>the JR's Suica cards?
>>

>I don't actually know, but from what I remember of the protocol, there's
>no reason you couldn't recharge them over the air. If that weren't
>secure, recharging them or using them with a nearby scanner would also
>not be secure.
>
>cjs

Hi, first time posting, great list.

I assume the first question was about recharging the Edy card in the
i-mode felica keitai.  (There is a lot more to i-mode felica than just
Edy).  Yes, it's possible to recharge using i-mode anytime as long as
you have a credit card registered with bitwallet (edy.jp).

paul