(keitai-l) Re: Recharging DoCoMo felicia chips.

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 08/07/04
On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Jonathan Dean wrote:

> Is anyone aware if the new Docomo Felica chips will be rechargeable over
> the air? Or will they have to be brought to a booth and recharged like
> the JR's Suica cards?

I don't actually know, but from what I remember of the protocol, there's
no reason you couldn't recharge them over the air. If that weren't
secure, recharging them or using them with a nearby scanner would also
not be secure.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org