(keitai-l) Announcing a Special Discount to the Miami Mobile Music Conference to keitai-l members

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 08/16/04
Dear Keitai-l members,
I am writing to send everyone on this list a special invitation to
Consect's next Conference, the Miami MobileMusiCon, taking place at the
Ritz-Carlton South Beach on November 18-19 at the special rate of $495
- this is $200 below the normal early bird rate of $695, and a full
$500 off the standard $995 rate.  It is going to be an amazing show for
high-level networking, getting intelligence as well as a good deal of
fun, and we'd love to have you join us.

The Mobile Music Conferfence, or MobileMusiCon, first held in November
2003, was an incredibly successful event gathering 200 top-level
carrier and music executives to discuss the revenue strategies, the
business and the growth of the mobile music market, and our
MobileMusiCon at CTIA gathered over 350 leading executives.  This year,
we expect over 400 top mobile music executives at the Ritz-Carlton
South Beach from across all sectors and markets of the mobile music
industry. Keynotes at past events include Matthew Knowles (Beyonce's
manager and father),  Artist/technologist Thomas Dolby Robertson and
EMI Music CEO David Munns.  Musical talent and hosts for the afterparty
and awards have included celebrities such as Alanis Morisette and SNL's
Darryl Hammond.

The Miami MobileMusiCon 2004 is set to be our best show yet. For Miami,
we have developed an expanded program (the agenda is attached) that
will focus on the issues, revenue streams and issues of vital
importance to the mobile music industry.  The Miami Mobile Music
Conference at will host 400 high level carrier, technology, handset,
label, manager, distribution and development executives (a list of
previous attendees is attached) gathered to discuss the development and
growth of successful mobile music businesses in the US market and
beyond.  In addition, we'll be hosting the second annual Miami Mobile
Music Awards on November 18, presided over by a panel of industry
leaders (please visit http://www.mobilemusicon.con for more
information), with an incredible hip-hop afterparty.  Also, we'll be
hosting the Miami MobileMusiCon afterparty on November 19th, which will
feature top-level talent and a great South Beach afterparty on the
shore of the Atlantic.  And, throughout the event, we'll feature the
Mobile Music Showcase where leading technology, content and service
companies are highlighted in an intimate environment.

As of today, the Miami MobileMusiCon keynotes include:

Les Bider, Chairman and CEO, Warner Chappell, Inc.
Larry Kenswil, President, Universal eLabs
Howard Handler, Chief Marketing Officer, Virgin Mobile USA
Jim Ryan, Vice President, Data Product management and Business
Marketing, Cingular Wireless (one of the very few times Cingular is
speaking pre-acquisition of AT&T)
Jeff Hallock, VP, Vision Service, Sprint PCS
Ted Cohen, SVP Digital Development and Distribution, EMI Recorded Music

To Attend:  Through this letter, we're offering you the special
Keitai-l early bird rate of
$495 - a full $500 off the standard rate of $995 until September 15.  To
register, please visit the Mobile Music Conference website at

http://www.mobilemusicon.com/specialreg.html

To Speak: We have a variety of sponsored and non-sponsored speaking
opportunities - please email Mark Frieser at mark@consect.com directly
for
details.

To Sponsor:  We have a number exhibit and exclusive presenting
opportunities
still available.  Please contact Mark Frieser at mark@consect.com
directly
for more details.

The mobile medium presents some great opportunities and challenges for
the
mobile industry, and we hope that you will join us to discuss the ways
and
means that mobile can create further revenue streams for the music
industry
and to plan out the future of this sector in an intimate, high-level
environment.

I hope to see you in M-I-A this November!

Best,

Mark Frieser
Consect
101 East 15th Street
NY, NY 10017
Phone: +1 646 495 4900
Mobile: +1 917 855 2669
Join the leaders of the mobile and music industries in Miami, November
18-19, 2004 for two days of networking, deals, debate, intelligence and
events at the Miami MobileMusiCon.

For more information on how to take part, go to:

http://www.mobilemusicon.com
You know, its time now to learn Portuguese