(keitai-l) Re: Australian i-mode (was Re: imode User Agent)

From: <alex_at_mo-style.com>
Date: 08/16/04
Hi Kyle and Michael,

I was part of the Telstra team working with NTT DoCoMo preparing to launch
i-mode in Australia.  Currently I am working on my own mobile business
services but if you would like more specific information I can help you
out offline.

But as Michael mentioned - the i-mode service is still being prepared in
Australia and hence some details are not so public.  Although I can
probably give you a clue.

I can be contacted at alex@mo-style.com

Alex