(keitai-l) Re: Which AU model to get?

From: Shawn <javajunkie_at_koyuru.com>
Date: 08/19/04
> I could get a non-bilingual model, like an AU Casio handset -- especially
> as they are one of the few
> companies on AU doing Java handsets.
>
> I noticed that the Casio line has a main menu skin in English. That is a
> bit handy.

I have a A5403CA and find it easy to use -- never tried to find the menu skin in English.  the newer A5406CA and 07 doesn't have the simple guide in English (they are listed at http://au-pro.kddi.com/phone/torisetu/list.html) which told me how to get my messages in English  -- I mean voice mail instructions.  Maybe the 06/07 guide will come out eventually or you can just ask at a store???

The java is pretty quick too!

--
Shawn

Karma is immutable, so act accordingly!