(keitai-l) Re: Which AU model to get?

From: Shawn <javajunkie_at_koyuru.com>
Date: 08/20/04
  > What do you mean by "menu skin in English"?
> I also have a A5403CA and find it easy to use, but wouldn't mind an
> English interface.

I haven't used it myself but saw a picture of the main menu.  It does not look so helpful since surely you know what the icons on the Main Menu are for even though they are in Japanese.  I have never seen more than the main menu in English, though. If I am wrong on this-- somebody please correct me.

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/body?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fk-tai.impress.co.jp%2Fcda%2Fparts%2Fimage_for_link%2F60820-16942-8-3.html&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

whole article on the phone is at:

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/body?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fk-tai.impress.co.jp%2Fcda%2Farticle%2Fshowcase_top%2F16942.html&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

--