(keitai-l) Re: W21S

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 08/27/04
Ken, this IS a bit rich coming from you - you are well known on the
list for your repeated negative remarks about Docomo and i-mode.

We gather you have worked for Docomo in some capacity, but we have
never been clear as to how that relationship ended.

Frengle's working for Vodafone is no secret, he maintains admirable
impartiality and, unlike you, does not give the impression of having an
axe to grind.

So - pot, kettle, black, methinks.

Nick