(keitai-l) Re: W21S

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/26/04
(1)
au/KDDI has total about 15 MHz (one way) messed frequency bands in
800-900 MHz, a heritage from the days of analog JTACS assigned by
now MPHPT Soumu-sho.  13 MHz of which is used for cdma2000 today.

au/KDDI is allocated standard band-A in the 2 GHz band, same as LGT
(DoCoMo/SKT got band-B and Vodafone.jp/KTF got band-C).
but I never heard anyone actually used 1xWIN device in Korea.

I recommend A5505SA for foreigners who have bigger hands than me.
http://www.sanyo-keitai.com/html/au/a5505sa/

(2)
I don't know what Mike is thinking but I would like to talk here
"academically" or as an individual instead of taking positions of
the companies I work for.  of course we should do the best what
we are paid for, for DoCoMo today, or for Vodafone.jp tomorrow.