(keitai-l) Re: Backing up VCard

From: Frengle, Nik, VF-JP <nik.frengle_at_vodafone.com>
Date: 08/30/04
>Vodafone won't ask for the phone back, right, so what's the problem with
>keeping it for a week and then taking it into the Au shop and getting the
>phone book transferred? Of have I missed the point? Is that not possible?

Martyn,
Actually they may *ask* for it back, but if you tell them you want to keep it, that is not a problem. They wipe the ROM of the stuff that makes it work on our network before handing it back, but that shouldn't affect the address book data. There is an effort to recycle phones, and so as a rule shop staff like it when you give the phone back.
Best,
Nik