(keitai-l) Re: Backing up VCard

From: <camacho21203_at_yonden.co.jp>
Date: 08/31/04
Yesterday, when I got home to actually look at the files the handset was
saving to the miniSD, I realized I was asking too much. (My wife was
sending me the files, when I posted to this list about my questions.)
Anyhow, the phone seems to output 2 or 3 binary files, and 1 file that has
an extension that seems like some script. I had assumed that the file was
simply "something.vcf", but it seems that they split the phonebook data up.
Weird. So, I suppose unless you know the format, then it is impossible to
work with these files. :( BTW, if anyone owns a Toshiba J010T (vodafone),
Toshiba has a free Windows app on their page for handling images, etc.

Carlos Alberto Camacho
Senior Staff
International Activities Project Team
Business Planning Department