(keitai-l) Re: w21sa questions

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 08/31/04
hi michael,

thanks for your reply. i had ezmovie creator for my old au, but the
resolution etc. is really low.

anyway, after experimenting with various i finally gave in and opted for
quicktime pro, which works like a charm (except that it hardly reads any
of the video files i throw at it, so i have to convert everything with
virtualdub before letting quicktime have a go at them).

w21sa is super stupid though; i can't just add the media files i create
to the miniSD because it refuses to read files it hasn't put on the
miniSD itself (creates this index file in each folder) so files has to
be put in the "PC Folder" on the miniSD from the pc, then moved them to
the phone's internal memory, and then moved back to miniSD. this limits
the filesize to the size of free internal memory and takes forever.

if anyone is interested, i found a lot of details on converting video
and audio for au and FOMA here:

http://www4.plala.or.jp/uniphi/

.tmk