(keitai-l) Re: Embedded Linux Vs Symbian Vs T-Engine

From: Vinay Tiwari <vinay.tiwari_at_iap-online.com>
Date: 09/15/04
Hi Again,

Sometimes back NTT DoCoMo also exhibited one of the platform in TRONSHOW
2004( Tokyo) called "Wireless T Engine". I dont know whether that is still
prototype or some serious work has been started on that in NTT lab but that
looks another potential candidate. If we go by the logic of available
support, probably T Engine would be one of best platform having  such a wide
support base and may hit the market very soon. Any thought about the future
of T Engine technology in cell phone industry ?

Best regards,
Vinay Tiwari