(keitai-l) MobileMonday invite "3G Rocking Mobile Music and Video"

From: Nina Nordlund <nina.nordlund_at_hpbazaar.com>
Date: 09/24/04
Hi Keitai-l readers,

At the last MobileMonday event, we had quite a few members of this
newsletter group turn up, which was really nice. So, I want to take this
opportunity again and invite you to the second MobileMonday in Tokyo on Oct.
4th. This MobileMonday in Tokyo is also supported by the Wireless Watch
Japan and Mobile Intelligence Tour (MIT) to Tokyo!

The music industry is converging and new players are emerging at a very fast
rate, while the industry itself is struggling with changing technology,
business environment and piracy issues. What are the successful business
models in this challenging environment?

Join the second MoMo event to hear the latest trends in the mobile music and
video business at the legendary Pink Cow in Shibuya (www.thepinkcow.com). If
you were at the first MoMo, you already know it was a great success with
lots of participants from various companies and countries. However, if you
happened to miss the event last time, no worries, now is your chance to get
involved in networking!

Register at the following link www.hpbazaar.com/events to the MoMo, just go
to the appropriate event and click register. Now, the registration process
will work in Japan as well, as we have replaced the SMS authentication with
email authentication. You can also invite your friends with the "Invite
Friend" link on the registration page. Any problems? Just email me.

Speakers ant titles are shown below, and as you can see, we will have very
interesting presentations on show, including mine ;)

Steve Myers of www.thetamusic.com
on "Mobile Music in Japan"
Brian Hamilton of www.gracenote.com
on "Music Recognition as a Content Delivery Platform"
Nina Nordlund of www.hpbazaar.com
on "HP Mobilizing Music"
and last but not least
"3G driving Mobile Video" TBD

At the MoMo you will also be able to pick up your personal copy of the
"Still Not the Big Bazaar Book" and you will have a chance to win a unique
Bazaar branded product!

Hope to meet you at the MoMo!

Best regards,
Nina

PS. If you happen to be Singapore next Monday (Sep. 27th), join the
MobileMonday there! See www.hpbazaar.com/events for registration and more
info about this. You can also invite your colleagues in Singapore to this
MoMo ;)

MobileMonday is an open forum for people in the mobile industry. Anyone can
attend this informal free of charge gathering. Come join us, meet and greet
other people in the industry - Experience this interactive forum where you
can acquire GLOBAL flair for LOCAL enterprises