(keitai-l) OT: Sony Ericsson s700

From: Jason Fields <jason_at_air-port.com>
Date: 10/06/04
Hello,
I am looking to buy a Sony Ericsson s700 (for USA)... and the SE
developer site has then for $680... I am on a shoestring budget, but
still need one of these phones for some testing I am doing at a startup
company I am consulting with.

I have contacted a few people at Sony Ericsson in product management
and have gotten little to no response on getting a handset... I am
wondering if any of you on this list either have access to get me one
through a connection. or have one and will sell it to me... I dont have
the $680 which is the caveat to this whole thing...

I am offering this startup my Usability and User Experience Testing
services and they only have a few hundred to pay me, so I thought they
could cover the cost of the phone... or at least part of it...

Please advise... I know your all very well connected and so thats why I
ask... You can contact me off list to minimize the bandwidth use...

Best,
Jason Fields.

--------
Jason Fields		    	                        jason@air-port.com
Information Architecture / User Experience / Mobile Content

AIR-PORT, LLC
343 S. Burnside Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

+1.310.384.9396 t610				aim: fasonista
--------