(keitai-l) Using Just One Markup Language

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 10/08/04
Does anybody have an overview of the current state of HTML to WML
conversion by AU's gateways? How good is the conversion, and what works
well and what doesn't? Does it vary by model of phone? How practical is
it these days to use just one markup language for all phones, perhaps
with a few little things changed here and there? What models am I going
to lose if I try this? What are the best models for testing?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org
     Make up enjoying your city life...produced by BIC CAMERA