(keitai-l) Re: mobile phones killing iPod (was "iPod killing Mobile Phones")

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10/20/04
hi Benjamin,

(1)
the title might be: rice-eating Japanese knockout beef-eating English.

(2)
Japan is a market of its own (same can be said to Korea, China, ...)
other than the labels, we have many unique things here like FeliCa,
ISDB/MBCo, and the possible prohibition of prepaid mobile ...

McDonald's uses MasterCard's PayPass in the US and Sony's Edy in Japan.

I really hope Vodafone.jp could have more flexibility and more focused
and devoted to the Japanese market.

(*)
we are having a super typhoon here in Japan, and Tokyo has being in
the eye for more than 3 hours, a giant eye of a hundred miles?

cheers,

Ken