(keitai-l) Re: QR Code Formatting Information

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 11/08/04
I dealt with the QR code specs during the development of the Mobile
Codeatron so can help updating this resource. Each operator has specs
for QR code on their developer sites. Vodafone and DoCoMo have
developed different formats while AU handles both.

If all you want to QR code is a URL, plain text works with all mobiles.
Creating a hybrid code that adds a phonebook entry is a bit tricky and
the size (version) limitation is somewhat restrictive.

See http://pukupi.com/tools/codeatron/ for more info.

Cheers

Kyle

--