(keitai-l) Re: Nokia quietly announces HD equipped phones for theend of 2005

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/08/04
Of course what this does introduce is a whole load of issues about
reliability/warranty: hard disk's are not solid state and being in a
keitai will subject them to cruel and unusual punishment...

Add a hard disk, and you may also be looking at adding usb, just to
back it up - unless they are hard disk AND SD...

Nick