(keitai-l) Re: iAppli for frequently updated stock quotes

From: D. Dimitrov <dimiter_at_blue-edge.bg>
Date: 11/24/04
In addition to this, the connection could be established only to the
host that the appli was downloaded from, on ports 80 and 443 (on 443 the
content MUST be http over ssl, otherwise at least some handsets crash.)

The latency is in all cases more than 0.5s so 10ms update rate is
unrealistic.

-- dimiter