(keitai-l) Re: Premium-priced SMS in Japan

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp>
Date: 12/15/04
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:31:17 +0900
Gerhard Fasol <fasol@eurotechnology.com> wrote:

> Nina:
>
>  > I have a question about premium priced SMS.
>  > I know SMS is not widely used in Japan...
>
> "SMS is not widely used" is an exageration... actually SMS is almost
> not used at all in Japan, except for some SPAM.

If what you mean by SMS is short messaging, than your "actually SMS is almost
not used at all in Japan, except for some SPAM." is also an exaggeration.
I use au's sms (cmail) extensively, so do my au friends.

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.ne.jp)
  http://www.maltech.ne.jp
  http://arnold.siboro.org/blog/

Work is the greatest thing in the world, so save some for tomorrow.