(keitai-l) Re: Access Point for MMS from Vodafone 702NK

From: <Martyn_Williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 12/27/04
Tracey,

After sending you my message before I remembered something .... the access
numbers have changed for the new service versus that available with the
V801 series and prior phones. I haven't tested it yet but Vodafone told me
that if I put my SIM in my V801SA, it is unlikely to work for some mail and
web access. Are you using the Vodafone Japan version of the Nokia 6630? You
might want to check out if you are using the new numbers. For MMS it
appears as "VF JP MMS" in my phone - and is a locked number so I can't open
it to find out what the real number is.

Martyn