(keitai-l) Voda.jp 3G strategies

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12/28/04
I wanted to go to Roppongi alife on 21st but forgot carelessly.
I saw the new eye-catching Voda.jp shop at the Roppongi cross,
and hope I could go next time to have a chat with the staffs.

we are going to have the "real thing" 3G handset - Sharp 902SH
tomorrow, but what is Voda.jp thinking?  are they committed to
the Japanese market rather than, excuse me, "foreign geeks"?
what do you see the future development of Voda.jp 2005?

also, I read with interest the postings on 702NK and I would
like to learn more, what are the new features you see promising
for the Japanese market?

many thanks in advance,

Ken