(keitai-l) Re: CFP: m-Business 2005 ** 1 month reminder until paper deadline

From: Robi Karp <robi_at_fluffyspider.com.au>
Date: 01/11/05
And if any keitai-l people are in Sydney at the time, maybe we can
organise a get together.

I can do the organising, so get in touch.

- Robi Karp

--
Fluffy Spider Technologies        Linux / Unix / Wireless / Real Time
http://www.fluffyspider.com.au/   Embedded / Telecomms & IN

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:59:35 +1100 (EST), Robert James Steele <rsteele@it.uts.edu.au> said:

>                           Call For Papers
>         The Fourth International Conference on Mobile Business
>                     IEEE Sponsored Conference
>                           m-Business 2005
>                          Sydney, Australia
>
>                         July 11 - 13, 2005
>
>            Conference URL: http://www.mbusiness2005.org
>   The proceedings of ICMB05 will be published by the IEEE Computer Society

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]