(keitai-l) Re: CFP: m-Business 2005 ** 1 month reminder until paper deadline

From: <andrew_at_andrewberglund>
Date: 01/11/05
hey Robi

as from March I will be moving to Sydney to focus on mobile marketing...from
a creative perspective in the area of content.

and will be attending The Fourth International Conference on Mobile Business

maybe we can hook up sometime before in March/ April.  I am keen to meet
others in the mobile sector especially from a techical logistics angle.

Kindest Regards

andrew berglund
creative director

www.andrewberglund.com

nyc.seoul.tokyo.amsterdam.london.barcelona.sydney

Internet communications are not secure and therefore we do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The
information
contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]