(keitai-l) Re: Telstra i-mode launch

From: Hans de Graaff <hans_at_degraaff.org>
Date: 01/28/05
> On 2004 Nov 13, , at 13:07, alex@mo-style.com wrote:
>
> > There is an extranet site available (as is for all i-mode alliance
> > rollouts), but I guess ours is the only one that has english
> > documentation.  The only way to gain access to the site is after you've
> > signed an NDA and become registered as an official Telstra i-mode
> > content
> > partner.
Note that the Dutch i-mode site has documentation in English as well,
even though the navigation of the site is all in Dutch.

Click on "maak een i-mode site" at http://www.imode.nl/
You can then find the documentation by clicking on the links in the
sidebar: Java for DoJa documentation and Documenten for iHTML
documentation.

Kind regards,

Hans

-- Type: application/pgp-signature
-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part