(keitai-l) Re: Telstra i-mode launch

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 01/27/05
While I can understand the need of NDA for the official menu and
billing side of things, DoCoMo's i-mode didn't get where it is today by
keeping i-mode specs secret: some of the list members may remember the
i-mode workshops that were held throughout Japan before the official
launch.

By not making simple things like the user agent and mobile specs
available, Telstra is missing an opportunity for its users to access
the abundance of i-mode content outside their partners.

Cheers

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com | 34°40'n 135°30'e