(keitai-l) Re: headset

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 02/06/05
I've tried both the Nokia HS-4W and Sony Ericsson HBH-660 with the
702NK. The HBH-660 is the nicest to use with a mobile in terms of voice
clarity and build quality but it only had one sync profile so is
annoying to then use with the Mac. The HS-4W has less voice clarity but
holds four profiles so you should be able to switch easily between
mobile and Mac. The HS-4W doesn't come with any charger although if
you're using a Nokia this is not a problem.

Both are for sale if you want to contact me off list.

Cheers

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com | 34°40'n 135°30'e