(keitai-l) Re: headset

From: George Arriola <lowsrc_at_adobe.com>
Date: 02/07/05
I've tried many BT headsets, most have issues with battery life - but if you
need a good headset, which has military-grade noise cancellation - then I'd
recommend the Jawbone.

http://www.jawbone.com/

Ciao./g

senior.product.manager  |  // mobile // pervasive_publishing  |
w.1.408.536.5015  |  m.1.415.309.3108  |  aim brandexperience