(keitai-l) Re: headset

From: Kenroy Harrison <kenroy_at_mac.com>
Date: 02/07/05
I use the BlueTake BT-400 G3 headset with my PowerBook and 702NK and
can say that it works great. It won't win any Industrial Design
competitions but it's light you can get 10 hours of talk time out of
it. Now that they have a nicer looking G5 model out the price of the G3
will probably go down a bit.

http://www.bluetake.com/products/BT400G3/BT400G3_subS.htm

If you don't like the blue colour it seems that Logitech is now selling
a rebranded BT-400 in silver.

http://www.biccamera.com/bicbic/app/w?
SCREEN_ID=bw011100&fnc=f&rf=&ActionType=bw011100_01&PRODUCT_ID=001006455
5&BUY_PRODUCT=0010064555,8800

-Kenroy