(keitai-l) Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli)

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 02/08/05
Depends what you mean by "behind". If you want decent pda
functionality, or any kind of business oriented phone that will sync
with a Mac over bluetooth without messing around, what is there from
Docomo of interest?

This isn't an idle question as I am probably jumping network away from
Docomo to Vodafone next week....

As far as I can see, global standards is a pretty big deal, and the
other networks can laugh all the way to the grave about it...

Nick