(keitai-l) Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli)

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/09/05
On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, nick may wrote:

> As far as I can see, global standards is a pretty big deal, and the
> other networks can laugh all the way to the grave about it...

I would think that AU knows just how big a deal it is, since they've
had globally-useful phones for several years now. It's telling that,
though they're still selling them, they're basically models that are a
couple of years old in terms of features. If they were that big a thing,
wouldn't AU have updated them along with the rest of their line?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***