(keitai-l) Re: Query in J2ME - MIDP

From: Frengle, Nik, VF-JP <nik.frengle_at_vodafone.com>
Date: 02/14/05
>Whenever I use the getSnapshot() method while programming for nokia phones, an alert is being called implicitly. I do not want >this alert to be called. Any suggestions or alternatives. Pls help me out.  Thanx in advance.
Could this be used to purposely throw a sound or something? Normally, at least in Japan, when the shutter is clicked, a sound *must* be used to alert a potential subject that someone is taking their photo. Clever Nokia would likely have something similar happening in their method.  Is it an on-screen alert or a sound?
Best,
Nik