(keitai-l) Re: New Topic: Response to VF Bashing (was RE: Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli))

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 02/21/05
No No - I mean THROUGH THE N900iL or other cellular OR Wifi handset!
Something that I could link to my own or 3rd party SIP server (should I
choose to run one).

I am perfectly well aware of the state of VOIP in Japan thanks. (And if
anyone out there knows where I can get a Fukuoka based virtual number
that I can rent cheaply *without* tying myself in to a load of other
services I would be be very grateful if you could pass the info
along... I know Tokyo numbers are available.)

No one is doubting that the Japanese manufacturer are capable of doing
all this stuff in nought seconds flat. They just WON'T do it unless
dragged kicking and screaming.

Nick