(keitai-l) Re: OT: Tokyo SIP providers (Was: New Topic: Response to VF Bashing)

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 02/21/05
I (and you I guess) was looking to just rent a few numbers for my own
purposes. I can't find the link and am wondering whether it was what I
thought it was. I will try and track it down when I have more time.

Not much use to us, but if someone in the US needs a full bells and
whistles VOIP service http://www.lingo.com/ have Tokyo numbers but they
require a special adaptor. (I am sure other companies offer similar).

Not relevant to VOIP, but I throw it in for completeness, JP number
fax/voicemail can be had through maxemail. http://www.maxemail.com/

Nick