(keitai-l) Re: Brew vs. Java

From: Virgil <ohanadreamwork_at_gmail.com>
Date: 02/24/05
Isn't Java and BREW two different standards in programming? Why would
anyone want to run Java on top of BREW while you can either program in
either both environments? Maybe I'm wrong but I just feel its overkill.
Maybe someone can enlighten me on this.

Regards,

Virgil

On Feb 21, 2005, at 10:48 AM, Joe Bowbeer wrote:

> Sam Joseph <gaijin@yha.att.ne.jp> wrote:
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with running Java on
>> top of Brew?
>>

> I wager that Java on BREW phones will first appear in Korea (if it's
> not there already) because J2ME is part of the WIPI standard that
> becomes official this April.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]