(keitai-l) Re: picture frame encoding?

From: Michael Sydenham <michael_at_bxb.com.au>
Date: 02/27/05
Steve

Are you saying it fails on docomo or all devices (including AU/Voda as
well), because perhaps it's worth pointing out that .ifm only works on
docomo. Have you followed the docomo instructions on their site, i.e.
ensured you have transparent pixels (one colour is set as transparent,
pretty obvious for frames) & the file is saved with transparency, and
ensured the frame size is correct for the device?

For the other carriers regarding frames, there are instructions on their web
sites.

About it 'not going into the right folder', the other thing I wouldn't rule
out is some phones just save images (wallpapers & frames) into a general
data/downloads folder, and the frame appears as with a distinguishing icon
and the user can still set the frame even if it's not in a 'frames' folder.
I think this is true for DoCoMo, though for AU the phone tends to put frames
in the frames place.

Regards

Michael.